Saturday, November 7, 2009

Continuing Hijab: More in Depth

Assalamualikum.

I know that it might be difficult for Muslim girls living in a non-muslim country, a non-muslim society, to wear the Hijab. I acknowledge that.

Personally, it isn't that hard for me to wear the Hijab. But today I was thinking about all of this, and I felt that I should try others' perspectives as well. Everyone's different, everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

I felt that I was being a bit too sharp on the last post. Truthful and honest, but sharp.

So, to continue:

You might feel that you'll stand out, people will look at you and think you're strange. The reasons for not wanting to wear it are endless. But you need to overcome that nervousness, that anxiety. That feeling "I'm not ready. I know I have to, but I just can't."

I really sympathize with and love all my Muslim sisters, be they wearing Hijab or not, but I'm trying to let them know that what they are doing(not wearing Hijab) is wrong, against Allah(SWT)'s command, and they are accountable.

I pray for all Muslim sisters to overcome the difficulty of living in a Non-Muslim society.

Simultaneously, it is not an excuse to disobey God. The harder it is to do something for God's sake, Insha' allah the more Ajr, the more good deeds you shall receive.
Again, if you have any questions or concerns, such as how you want to wear Hijaab, but find it difficult to do so, feel free to comment.

(Recall that I have enabled comment moderation, so if you dont see your comment on for a couple of days, that may mean that I havent had the chance to review and accept your comment for publishing on the blog.)

4 comments:

  1. I am totally shocked; 8 people detest reading???
    It's their opinion, but still; reading is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of having islamic songs on your blog, i'd like to do that too, if i may

    ReplyDelete
  3. READIN ROX DUDES AND DUDETTES!??!

    ReplyDelete