Monday, November 23, 2009

I've Seen; Clearin' Things Up

ASAK Everyone.
OK, it seems that some may be feeling I've Seen, the song that I have made available to hear on the blog, is romantic, or in other words, "lovey-dovey."
When I first heard the song, I thought similarly,
but when you hear the rest of the song,
it appears that Sami Yusuf is speaking about LOVE FOR THE MUSLIM UMMAH.
I highly doubt Sami Yusuf would be speaking of romance; he's a Muslim brother in Islam, and a Muslim singer with many beautiful Nasheeds(check 'em out, they're wonderful!), and none of his other songs contain a hint of romance. In addition, if you look at the lyrics, it would be completely irrelevant to speak of romance and that sort of love, when you see what the other lyrics are talking about.
Insha' allah, I cleared that up,
and Thanks to Anonymous who commented on her observation and provoked this post to avoid further misconceptions, Insha' allah.
ASAK,

3 comments:

  1. I never said there were NO guys, just that I expected MOSTLY girls. P.S. Why did you post the comment under this post? This post isnt the one where I say fellow brothers and mostly sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aspiring Muslima's totally right!??!

    ReplyDelete