Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thoughts

ASAK.
I was thinking about this.
If America is a secular country,
then why do they call it Christmas Break, not Winter Break? It's not a question of the break, hey, we all need those fanciful things we can't get enough of, but the naming of the break was slightly perplexing.
Got an answer for this? Comment.

Any plans for Winter Break? Going to go out sledding? Going to travel to Africa?
If you want to, share. Winter Break is giving us a lot of time, and I plan to use it, writing more posts than usual, and... So...hmm. OK. If I get either accounts of your Eid Experience or Winter Break plans, or both, the ones I like the best will be featured in a post. I know. You're all pumped with adrenaline and extreme anticipation and excitement. It's an honor, I'm sure. I'm being rather sarcastic on myself, aren't I? Hey, it's not a half-bad idea. I guess you'll be the ones judging that(a.k.a. whether you actually comment about Winter B or Eid activities will tell me if it's a good or bad idea. Or you don't have good taste. Anyhow, we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. they dont they call it WINTER BREAK
    single people call it christmas break
    if it with school or office they'd call it winter break
    anyway u get the extra week bcuz if hunnakah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking about this to a friend on the weekend, and was "enlightened" then. So, yup, I guess I'm cleared up.
    Anyways,
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete