Saturday, December 5, 2009

News and Clarifications

ASAK.
        Insha' allah, I plan to go on with the schedule, today or tomorrow posting the next one on the schedule about God's Mercy and Repentance.
           In addition, for some reason, two friends of mine say that they were confused about commenting. I will be putting a text box with instructions later today, Insha' allah.
           IN ADDITION, I recently read a...SPECTACULAR book I just HAVE to tell you all about later today as well. Not going to spoil the surprise, you're just going to have to wait, but this book was just wonderful.
          Also, I wanted to clarify that when you comment, in this case a question or concern, I most likely will reply as a comment, and not in a post. So make sure you check where you put your comment, and don't just check to see if the latest post was in reply to your comment. Check where you put your comment, and see if I replied somewhere beneath it. However, sometimes a concern or question or comment may inspire me to write a post(about the topic pertaining to the comment).
           Before I end this post, I want everyone to know that I MIGHT not be able to get to your comment for a week or so. But if I dont for a month, then, probably, I didnt accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment