Saturday, October 10, 2009

Announcement

Assalamualikum Everyone!
Previously, I have said I was going to be discussing Islam's basics.
But after some thought, I have decided instead to create another blog, particularly for Non-Muslims, which will cover Islam's basics, as well as it's relation to other religions such as Christianity and Judaism, as well as Ethiesm. I cannot say when this blog will be up, because now that school's started and all, my time is more restricted, and i do not want to be overwhelmed, or simply stop posting regularly on one of the blogs. I will announce and post the link to the future blog whenever I start it.
Hoping for many non-muslim participants in the future blog(and non-practicing muslims if they are interested),

5 comments:

  1. U GO AURURA! I LUV U 2 BITS
    -kousar i prefer (qaiser though) lol byeas keep it up and so will ur hasanat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There already is a blog on Islam Basics for nonmuslims check it out! Its on islamway101.blogspot.com, and i think it said muslims can go too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no...
    I'm SOOO sorry everyone, there were a lot of comments here, but i deleted some of them, and...
    I just wanted to delete a few, but now...
    I'm especially sorry to you, Alexa, but I'd really like it if you could comment again the points you made in your comment. But please don't use rude language. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASAK,
    I cant be a follower 2 ur blog because my friends aren't so my mother finds it odd, all but alexa who quite frankly adores your boldness. Insha'allah i'll visit more often but for now i can't be a follower.

    ReplyDelete