Monday, August 10, 2009

Asalamualikum, "Members" of the Muslim Ummah!
I apologize profusely for not having posted a topic for these few days; Insha' allah I will get to the next post on Ramadan soon.
I wanted to remind everyone that they can become followers(members) of this blog, and therefore receive updates when I update the blog. Masha' allah, I find I already have 4 followers.
In addition, spread the word of this blog; Insha' allah you will be rewarded for promoting this act of Da'wa.
Last of all, I hope you like the background/color/blinky adjustments and additions I have made to the blog. If you have suggestions and such for this aspect of the blog, let me know by posting a comment.
Salamualikum,

1 comment:

  1. Asalamualikum Aspiring Muslima! i just saw your blog for the first time today and i think its great that your taking action about spreading islam and creating awareness for the readers. I am going to sign up and be a follower.

    ReplyDelete