Saturday, September 12, 2009

Asalamualikum.
It is has come to my attention that some viewers may find it difficult to place a comment; therefore the steps to how to do so have been courteously made available at the end of this post.
In addition,
I would appreciate any suggestions or questions about Islamic topics; I have some in my mind but I can always accept more to put on my to-do list.
Jazakullah Khairan


Steps to Placing a Comment
1. Press where it says "_ Comments".
2. Type in the comment
3. Select which profile you wish to use; such as a Google account, or a name.
4. Click preview, and do that strange number-lettter confirmation.
5. Post the comment, and you're done!

3 comments:

  1. Your website is very impressive. May Allah give you rewrds for what you do. I have a question regarding kids, teens. Could you put up an article related to importance of prayer, fasting, respecting elders, parents,relatives, teachers, friends, neighbors in light of our religion. It would be very valuable for the teens, who are following your website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i ADORE YOU! Personally i found your blog very helpful, with my hectic life. And i would thank you very much because thanks to you i was able to decide i don't want to be a catholic forever and Alla has graced me into believing izlam is a perfect religion and i hope you are pround of yourself for helping me embrace izlam
    Gracie,

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Anonymous, that's an awful lot of topics, or rather a good many topics, and I'll see if I can include those topics. Keep on reading this blog, spread the word, and become a follower of the blog as well!

    ReplyDelete